Sunday, September 27, 2009

THANK YOU!

Hi All,

Just wanted to take a moment and thank the KU staff, Army Staff and the McCormick Foundation for the opportunity to attend the MilJo Workshop this past week. I learned a lot that will help me cover military issues but as important was the chance to meet so many quality journalists from around the country! I had a great time getting to know each of you and I hope our paths cross again. Truly, if you find yourself in Virginia, I hope you'll stop for a visit.

I've posted my photos in a Picasa web album--feel free to use them with attribution. If you'd like to post your own photos for the group to admire, I'm sending a separate invite to each of you with the directions.

Web album address: www.picasaweb.google.com/miljoworkshop

Take care!

Fair winds and following seas,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment